ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
spiegellos
Forum MemberPosts: 73Gear list
Like?
After some Film experience back to GXR
Aug 8, 2012

Hi fans of the GXR

i had some very nice and very slow film experience with Tri X and my old Leica IIIf. I enjoyed it very much to hang around with such nice old piece of camera. Focusing and film changing has something like a challenge but the results where better that I expected. Now my Tri X is out and I am back to the GXR.

IMO GXR A12 50 is a wunderful lensor a bit slow but that doesn´t matter. Black and white conversation in Lightroom also gave me that film like look i prefer and what I miss in other pictures from cameras that are hyped at the moment. Going back to film is a good way to learn and to improve my way to see the subjekt. A12 lensors and the m-mount are perfect tools for analog guys. You have the chance to mount your legacy lenses and If you want AF you can have it with A12 50 or 28 which a very sharp. Keep shooting with your GXR and don´t mess about that new stuff. Sometimes it is more useful to look behind as I was trying with my old Leica than watching in the future. Thanks for watching my pictures

spiegelos.de

spiegellos's gear list:spiegellos's gear list
Ricoh GR Digital Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 Ricoh GXR A12 50mm F2.5 Macro Ricoh GXR GR Lens A12 28mm F2.5 +1 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow