Alupang
Senior MemberPosts: 2,551
Like?
Re: 10 things that I love about Nokia Pureview 808
In reply to gdourado, Aug 8, 2012

gdourado wrote:

Hello,

How are you?

I am also considering this phone. I am all about convergence, and having a smartphone, good camera, good music player and gps in one device is very appealing...

What is currently holding me back is the smartphone part...
How is the 808 as a smartphone?
I currently have a galaxy note, so the nokia belle kind of scares me a bit...

It's all a trade off---personally I would be more "scared" that I didn't have a good camera for those once in a lifetime shots that happen while you are least expecting it and only carrying your phone.

Sure the Gal Note is a killer device for surfing the web...have to weigh that against the 808's awsome camera and decent but not great as your note web experience.

Personally it's no contest for me; the 808 wins with its image quality. I don't need to have super great interent and "apps" with me all the time nearly as much as I want superb pic image quality everywhere I go. Heck I can surf at home with millions of apps just fine on my desktop--my 808 does the job if I must access the web outside and its picture quality more than makes up for any shortcomings.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow