Your 3 Lens System for the OMD

Started Aug 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
Klarno
Senior MemberPosts: 2,906Gear list
Like?
Re: Your 3 Lens System for the OMD
In reply to DrPartagas, Aug 8, 2012

DrPartagas wrote:

I need a 3 lens system that best covers the normal ranges, aside from wildlife and macro shooting for the camera. Please submit your top 3 choice lens possibilities. Mine include:

1. Olympus 12mm f/2
2. Panasonic/Leica Summilux 25mm f/1.4

3. I was debating between the Olympus 45mm 1.8 and the Olympus 75mm f/1.8. In this debate , I chose the 75mm f/1.8

If you were taking your camera out, which 3 lens combo would you have in your bag?

1. Panasonic 12-35mm f/2.8

2. Olympus 40-150 f/4.0-5.6

And you can stop right there.

If there must be a third option, since the above covers such a wide range so well, I'd go with a lens that does something neither of the above does.

I personally would be interested in the Panasonic Leica Elmarit 45mm f/2.8, as a close focus lens. Someone else might want a fast prime in a favorite focal length. Someone else still might want an UWA lens, or a supertele lens. Really depends on what you want to shoot.
--
http://www.photoklarno.com

Klarno's gear list:Klarno's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 II Olympus Zuiko Digital 11-22mm 1:2.8-3.5 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow