Started Aug 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RickLT
Regular MemberPosts: 371Gear list
Like?
A problem with iPad receiving photos from iPhoto 11
Aug 7, 2012

I’ve had my iPad 3 since they came out, and cannot recall having this problem. It has become noticeable in the last couple of weeks.

When I receive different photos on successive emails from a friend’s iPhoto 11 (iMac with Leopard) on my iPad 3 (iOS 5.1.1), all of the successive photos that are received are displayed as the first one sent. Here’s another way to explain it.

If the first photo sent from iPhoto 11 is a crab, it is a crab.

If the second photo sent from iPhoto 11 is a fish, it shows up as a duplicate of the first photo, a crab.

If the third photo sent from iPhoto 11 is an octopus, it shows up as a duplicate of the first photo, a crab.

If the photos are sent from iPhoto 9, they show up as they should; crab=crab, fish=fish, and so on.

If the photos are sent from the desktop instead of iPhoto 11, they show up as they should.

I receive all photos on my iMac correctly, so there seems to be a problem with receiving photos on the iPad when they are sent from iPhoto 11.

Could this be a problem related to a recently downloaded app?

Have any of you had this problem? If so, how have you resolved it?

I’m stumped.

Rick

RickLT's gear list:RickLT's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow