Regular MemberPosts: 442Gear list
Like?
Fujifilm has released a free X-Pro1 iPad app / guide
Aug 7, 2012

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/x-pro1-guide-en/id547461659?mt=8

Or it can be downloaded via your iPad's App Store. Search for XPro1En_Guide

I found something really interesting in the "tips" section of ISO AUTO:

Tips 1:

ISO sensitivity can be adjusted according to shooting conditions. There is little reason to worry about noise when using the X-Pro1 in the normal range of ISO 200 to ISO 6400. Normally ISO sensitivity can be set to AUTO (6400), letting the camera choose from ISO sensitivities between ISO 200 and ISO 6400 according to the scene.

Yep, in the tips regarding AUTO ISO(6400) is even in bold. A sign of changes that will arrive in a newer firmware version maybe?

So far the app looks great, I wish this was available when I initially purchased the camera! Lots of great tips, examples of settings, and much, much more here!

There's also workflow tips for Silkypix in the app, which shows a complete workflow from start to finish with the original RAW and finished picture.

borgein's gear list:borgein's gear list
Leica M Typ 240 Leica Noctilux-M 50mm f/0.95 ASPH Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH +5 more
Fujifilm X-Pro1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow