ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
CollinFX45
Regular MemberPosts: 180Gear list
Like?
m4/3 Gear: E-P3, GF3, VF-2, 7.5mm, 14mm, 17mm, 45mm
Aug 7, 2012

Greetings!

After much thought, I've decided to strive for a more "integrated" system and as I already have a full lineup of A-mount Sony lenses, I've decided to replace my m4/3 setup with a Nex body (and I just pray their native lens lineup improves )

So, what I have is the following for sale. Prices include shipping to the Continental US, but we can discuss international shipping via PM.

1) Black Olympus Pen E-P3 body only, bought as a refurb from Cameta, but looks and functions as new/mint. Less than 1,000 shutter count and comes with all the original packaging, as well as two extra (generic) batteries - $435

2) Black Panasonic Lumix GF3, bought as a 14-42X kit but the lens is already gone. Body only. Near mint, but some of the white lettering has rubbed off by the on/off switch for some reason. It's been used very little and probably has less than 2,000 shutter fires - $175

3) 7.5mm Rokinon 7.5mm fisheye. SUPER cool lens, like new, in box with pouch - $265

4) 14mm f/2.5 Panasonic Lumix lens. Mint with front cap and I bought a generic rear cap for it - $150

5) Olympus Zuiko 17mm f/2.8 pancake lens with caps - $165

6) Olympus Zuiko 45mm f/1.8. I will miss this lens the most. Mint, with caps, still has plastic on the front cap. What an amazing, amazing lens. I will sorely miss this. Did I mention that I will miss this most? $330

I don't have photos of the items yet, but plan to take some tomorrow after work. Feel free to send me a message with any questions you may have.

Thanks!

-Collin-

CollinFX45's gear list:CollinFX45's gear list
Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: CA, United States

Olympus PEN E-P3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow