Daypack - Alternatives to Lowepro ComouDay Photo 250?

Started Aug 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
Graham Chile
New MemberPosts: 5Gear list
Like?
Re: a matter of taste
In reply to Harold66, Aug 6, 2012

Most of the reviews I read have said say the bag does not look like a camera bag - not sure what a typical camera bag does looks like, however I sure the Nat Geo isn´t it. I don´t think looking like a laptop bag is much of a disincentive to a thief either. Living in Chile I stand out immediately (over 6ft tall and nearly bald with a bit of red hair and a beard) so am a natural target, to the light fingered. I try to look like like I´m not carrying much of value. Up until now my day bag has been a tatty cheap Brazilian denim backpack, but unfortunately its no longer a practical solution with my new camera & lenses.

Not sure about not being able to have too many pockets. I have enough problems finding my car keys at times with 3 jacket pockets and 5 trouser pockets to choose from. You need to be disciplined to keep things in the same pocket all the time.

Graham Chile's gear list:Graham Chile's gear list
Nikon D5100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Micro Nikkor 40mm F2.8 Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow