All the way to mars......... allegedly......

Started Aug 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
Paul Farace
Contributing MemberPosts: 679Gear list
Like?
Re: Well done, NASA...
In reply to Alekko, Aug 6, 2012

Because your momma didn't love you enough? You probably also don't believe we landed on the moon six times... or that Lee Harvey Oswald was the only shooter... some folks are frightened or disblieving of simple yet profound acts or highly complex systems. Do you believe in your own endocrine system, brain and nerve system? The world is an amazing place where a single idiot can do immense damage (Oswald) and thousands of intelligent people working in harmony can achieve amazingly difficult things, like landing a 1-ton rover on Mars using automation and robotics.

But don't worry... with our Federal spending sooo out of control, this is the last big adventure... no more "gee-whiz" projects to be rolled out to the launch pad in the next decade. Thank you Mr. Obama and other short-sighted politicians!
--

Holding a camera, any camera, reduces my blood pressure, calms my nerves, and gives me a sense of opportunity!

Paul Farace's gear list:Paul Farace's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 Fujifilm X100S Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 50D Fujifilm X-Pro1 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow