Flat view
leew8948
Contributing MemberPosts: 564Gear list
Like?
mirrorless vs high end compact
Aug 6, 2012

hello everyone.
Sort of come full circle now...

Curently just bought Panasonic GX1 + 14-42mm lens and i have got to say the IQ is not wowing me really, i have tweaked the settings (poss soft lens) dont know but i am just wondering if i am going to use just the kit lens whether a high end compact would have been better for me.

I have just sat back and gone through all my saved pics on the pc and there is not many pics at 1600 iso or above..

If i looked at the Panasonic LX7 or Sony RX100 because of the faster lenses what would the iso be on the above 2 cameras if the GX1 was shooting at 1600 with the F3.5 kit lens approximately (hope that makes sense) i Know the Iso would be lower because of the brighter lens !

I have Canon 500d aswell as a few other older cams so its a second more portable camera which will be probably my only camera soon.
Be Kind with your responeses please...
Lee

leew8948's gear list:leew8948's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Canon EOS 500D Sony SLT-A58 Sony DT 55-300mm F4.5-5.6 SAM Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM +2 more
Canon EOS 500D (EOS Rebel T1i / EOS Kiss X3) Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow