OMD is a step backwards I feel.

Started Aug 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
Josegaut
Senior MemberPosts: 1,248
Like?
Re: They are sharp
In reply to Detail Man, Aug 6, 2012

I understand why your alias is Detail Man. Pay attention, it could be interpreted as hairsplitter...

No time to read all the things in the link you provided : I guess that the OP was asking if the pictures were sharp here on DPR, since it's the place where he has posted them for viewing.

Well, to me, what I see is sharp.

Maybe he was asking his question the wrong way or in the wrong place, but that's another debate.

Detail Man wrote:

Josegaut wrote:

I won't make any judgment on the other aspects of the pictures (apart from the fact that I like those landscapes) but, to answer your question, they are sharp.

I don't know why everybody here seems to imply that they are not, that it's due to user error, or whatever : if it seems sharp to my 53 years old eyes which tend to make all things on a computer screen seem a little bit blurry, then I suppose it's really sharp.

Maybe you have lots of reasons to be unsatisfied with your camera but I don't understand what the problem can be about sharpness.

Viewing any images through the DPR display system is a total joke. Have a look at what happens:

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1041&message=42025619

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow