Climate Change

Started Aug 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
Roger99
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,792
Like?
Re: Climate Change
In reply to LeRentier, Aug 5, 2012

LeRentier wrote:

He possibly also eats little children and does black magic, how else could he have become president ?

Yeah, Woodie doesn't want Obama around because he wants all those kiddies as food for himself. Either that or the Wood is thinking of running for office himself and needs to prove the current prez of the country (that he doesn't even live in and wasn't born in himself) to set the all important precedent to make possible the Woodmaven presidential climb to power . (Shoot me and all those I love now. It would be a messy end to the world. (Was Woodie ever a corporal?))

Really Woodie, you could make up these conspiracy theories about anyone on the planet and build any conspiracy you want on mountains of speculation but these "Birther" theories are just absurd these days. Why on earth stick to them.

Again I make the point that if it were true then it would prove how incompetent his opponents really are by the fact that they can't prove it and so you are better off with Obama. If he really did con the government, the secret services (who could probably tell you what you have in your back pocket right now), the FBI, the Republican party and their henchmen and, Allah forbid, the FOX news service then the better man definitely won so stop worrying. At the very least it would prove how sloppy the American electoral process was that it can't even manage its own criteria and we all know America is perfect don't we?

-- hide signature --

The one serious conviction one should hold is that nothing should be taken too seriously.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain an idea without necessarily accepting it. -Aristotle
..oh, and I see by the lack of responses that I am right yet again.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow