Question about Fuji's QC issues.....

Started Aug 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
balios
Junior MemberPosts: 39Gear list
Like?
Re: Question about Fuji's QC issues.....
In reply to danstern, Aug 5, 2012

There's no need to feel bad more me. I've been taking tons of great photos thanks to my Fuji. In actuality, I feel bad for you. You've been missing out all this time, and will continue to do so because of perceived QC issues.

Let's say you're one of the small minority of people with a SAB problems... well you send it in and Fuji fixes the problem and you're without a X100 for two weeks. You're without a X100 until the X200 arrives, which could be 6 months to a year away for all we know.

Any camera from any manufacturer can have quality issues. My DSLR (Canon) has tons of people on these forums complaining about having to return it because of quality issues. It doesn't keep me from enjoying mine. So if you want a Fuji, what is the waiting really achieving except keeping you from shooting with a Fuji?

balios's gear list:balios's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Canon EOS 7D Sony Alpha NEX-5 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Canon EOS 5D Mark III +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow