ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
peter
Regular MemberPosts: 418
Like?
Ipad2/TV monitor/wireless keyboard
Aug 5, 2012

Hi,

Prior to changing my TV I had a pc laptop connected to my TV. Unfortunately my new TV does not support a VGA connection. I know that a VGA to HDMI convertor is available but they are costly [ I would rather buy a new laptop ] and I also know that a VGA to HDMI cable will not work. Although the TV is WiFi [dual core] enabled, navigating the system is hopeless even with a wireless keyboard.

I have tried connecting my Ipad to the TV with the approiate kit and am impressed with the result though the HDMI cable makes it difficult to use.

I have a wireless keyboard with a touchpad [Logitech KT 400]. Will the Ipad work with this keyboard? I know that there is an Ipad keyboard but I haven't seen one with a touchpad, which would be essential. I have the camera connection kit which would enable me to plug in the WiFi dongle to the TV adapter.

Having no experience of Mac I do not want to do anything which would compromise the Ipad.

I would welcome any suggestions.

Many thanks.

Peter

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow