ICC Profiles for St Cuthberts Mill, and Generic and Custom ICC Profiles.

Started Aug 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
davidevans1
Senior MemberPosts: 1,068
Like?
ICC Profiles for St Cuthberts Mill, and Generic and Custom ICC Profiles.
Aug 5, 2012

OK. Following on from a post about papers last week, I've taken your advice and bought some sample packs.

The Hahnemuhle, Canson and Harman papers have generic ICC profiles for the Epson 3880 to download.

I've done this BUT out of interest could I have renamed the ICC Profile files before installing them (so they are easier to recognise)?

With the St Cuthberts sample pack, I've gone to their website and realise they only have one ICC profile for the Epson 3880 listed (for the 255g/m2 Velvet), but none for the other five paper types in their bumper sample pack.
Are the other profiles available anywhere please?

This takes me to Custom Profiles. I have a Colormunki Photo which I use for screen calibration, and used once with printer profiling (but with unimpressive results as I recall). I'm unclear whether the Colormunki is intended to produce custom ICC profiles for individual papers, or just a general printer to monitor calibration. Having read the instructions again I'm still no clearer on this! Please can someone put me right on this?

Thanks for help.
--
David

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow