Is it normal?? 😡

Started Aug 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
MrScorpio
Senior MemberPosts: 1,351Gear list
Like?
Re: YES
In reply to to_markus, Aug 5, 2012

I have to admit though, that the hood for the 75 mm is of very good quality, but I still think it is tremendously over priced... After all it is a single piece of simply constructed metal.

to_markus wrote:

For mFT this seems to get normal: Olympus dropped to deliver any lenshood or -bag with mFT products (even the EM-5 kit), but you still recieve hood and bag with every Panasonic lens, or with any Oly FT pro and toppro lens from their "better" past.

I remember they didn´t deliver all covers with mFT kits, I once got the E-PL1 double zoom kit: 14-42 with lens back cover replacement, 40-150 + MMF without hood, lens backcover or MMF frontcover > LR-2 €11 + LR-1 €10 + BC-1 €12 + LH-61D €30 + no LH for the old 14-42

Another ripoff are this unusabel frontcovers without inner grips, so you can´t get them off with the hood on the lens.

-- hide signature --
 MrScorpio's gear list:MrScorpio's gear list
Canon PowerShot S100 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 35mm f/2.0 +20 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YESNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow