Started Aug 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
muppet1
New MemberPosts: 16
Like?
What Camera do I buy??
Aug 4, 2012

Sorry to be asking this but I'm in the market for a new camera and have decided on a DSLR from Canon or Nikon.

I would either go for the D3200 or the 600D.

Now i have read a lot about both and have handled both and I do prefer the Nikon but having read some post's on here about the D3200 its not exactly well regarded by some??

This would be my first DSLR ever after having 2 Fuji cameras and would it be better to buy the body on its own and buy a good lens as the lens that comes with either are not exactly very good for zoom shots.

I did have a Fuji HS20 EXR for a while and loved the zoom lens at being 30x so would ideally like a lens that would do all that and maybe macro or do i have to buy 2 lens??

Most of my photo's are flowers, Moving dogs and still dogs and landscapes and stuff like this, General stuff really!

Many thanks and await your helpful replies.

Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5) FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR (FinePix HS22 EXR) Nikon D3200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow