60D: do you find these pictures to be sharp?

Started Aug 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DarthVader
Regular MemberPosts: 373
Like?
60D: do you find these pictures to be sharp?
Aug 4, 2012

Hello folks,

After having had different superzoom and Nikon cameras, I came "home" to Canon and bought a 60D about 3 weeks ago. Am still learning about my gear, but so far, I like it a lot.

I have attached some pictures to this thread and would like to know from, whether these pictures are sharp and/or what I could do better. All these shots were taken with the 70-300 L lens, which I think is an absolutely fantastic item (although it iis a bit heavy for carrying 4 hours ...).

I like testing to focus on one of the 9 different AF points, so I'm well aware that if I do this that the rest of the picture is intentially blurred (and I really like how easy it is to change that focus, although 50D owners might say it was even easier with the joystick!). I love to produce bukeh, and I think the 70-300 L lens does a very good job in that area.

Your comments are welcome and appreciated; thanks a lot for looking.

Cheers from Switzerland,
Kurt

-- hide signature --

Don't underestimate the Force!

Canon EOS 50D Canon EOS 60D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow