XZ-1 - some of my recent shots

Started Jul 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
KTClown
Contributing MemberPosts: 864Gear list
Like?
Re: XZ-1 - some of my recent shots
In reply to Pikme, Aug 4, 2012

Pikme wrote:

Lovely photos and even lovelier scenery. That is a country I'd love to visit some day, as the photos always look pretty.

As for those making comments about the camera overexposing or not looking right, it seems that people are forgetting two things - 1) it is a small digicam and 2) the photographer makes the decisions, both for shooting and for processing. These photos were taken under difficult conditions. I think both the camera and the photographer did a good job.

-- hide signature --

Roberto M.

Good comments, and I'll agree but sometimes the camera does it's own thing when the shutter is released. At least I noticed it with my XZ-1, but again, it does a real good job on photos most of the time. I was taught to take two photos of what you are shooting, one horizontal and one vertical. I do not do this all the time, it depends on what I'm taking a picture of, I also will sometimes take several of what I'm shooting and change my setting. Then pick the best one. And yes you need to take with you several memory cards and batteries just in case you need them.

The XZ-1 is so easy to take along and use, and I use it more than my Fuji DLSR anymore.

KTClown's gear list:KTClown's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Sigma 60mm F2.8 DN | Art
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow