Started Aug 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
lutherfan
Regular MemberPosts: 161Gear list
Like?
Quite happy with my first wedding with EM-5
Aug 4, 2012

About three weeks ago I shot this very beautiful wedding and was quite pleased with most of the results of my EM-5 with the 45mm, the kit lens, and the 4/3s 70-300.

Compared with my old e-600... ASTOUNDING upgrade in picture quality and low light capability. I really am very excited about my (serious hobby) future in wedding photography now that I have a camera that I can be confident in.

I was somewhat curious about how folks would react to the small camera not looking particularly professional... but it was funny how everyone oohed and ahhed over it just the same as they always did when I sported the much less capable "bigger" DSLR.

Anyway, PLEASE give me some feedback on these images. I am VERY eager to improve my skills and I know I have a long way to go. You can see the whole gallery at http://prettygoodportraits.smugmug.com/Weddings/Joe-and-Jill-Skurkis/24524454_GR6S3L

Thanks so much!

lutherfan's gear list:lutherfan's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ
Olympus E-600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Re:New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow