X100 banding

Started Aug 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
asmd
Forum MemberPosts: 88
Like?
Re: What you need to do..
In reply to rattymouse, Aug 4, 2012

Thanks for the replies, have tries using it without image review.. it seems as if its a little better but its still there. Grrrrr....

Not just did i end up with a lemon, but also paid $200 dearer for it by only a few days!!

The images above are with and without using image preview. Banding is evident in both of them.

Anybody have this problem and what is their experience with Fuji service? Does it get fixed or will they give me grief. In my experience, major problems are a cinch to fix.. its the vague ones like this that gives me grief with multiple returns for repair. (had a horrible experience with my Nikon D70)

Does anybody else have exactly this kind of problem? There was another thread but the problem was much more profound.

-- hide signature --

you have but one life to live... barring the remote possibility that you may come back in the next life as a sparrow.. which would actually be fortunate,... live it well. - asmd.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow