Is The IRS Going After Romney For Crimes & Not Paying USA Federal Taxes??

Started Aug 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
mamallama
Forum ProPosts: 28,553Gear list
Like?
Re: Yeah, right, that will never happen.
In reply to Henry Schobin, Aug 3, 2012

Henry Schobin wrote:

Dick Thomas wrote:

mamallama wrote:

It is no different than the Birthers and Donald Trump did to get Obama to release his long form birth certificate. Why is it bad when the Democrats do it?

I'm not a birther, and I don't believe in their B$. However, there is a distinct difference.

There IS a Constitutional requirement to be a natural born citizen to hold the office of President. Being asked to provide proof of that seems reasonable. Go ahead and ask any candidate to do so, I will not object. However, there is absolutely NO Constitutional requirement that a candidate for the office of President disclose anything about their personal finances. This whole issue of candidates releasing their personal income tax return information is a straw man aimed at trying to uncover some minutiae that can be spun to a political advantage. Nothing else.

That is why nancy has never released hers. The president is in office for a (hopefully) very short time and makes no laws. nancy and friends, on the other hand can (and do) stay in office for decades writing laws that empty our pockets while filling their own!!! Congress (and spouses) should be the ones that HAVE to reveal their taxes.

And they give us such BS as:

"We have to pass the bill to see what's in it" .......and the liberal dumbasses (obama voters/MSM) go in lock-step with every broken promise and lie they spew.

When your hand gets caught in the cookie jar, it's no use pointing your finger at someone. It's Romney's hand in the cookie jar now. Deal with Romney now and wait until Nancy's hand is in the cookie jar before attacking her.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow