Started Aug 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
lonewolf69
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,337
Like?
minor RANT - Complaints about IQ of Sony dSLR/dSLT
Aug 3, 2012

FYI - minor rant aimed at NO single person... this is a technical forum for news, issues, advice on our beloved cameras (hated?) but if you're going to state that you have a problem with BLURRY/UNSHARP/BLOWN OUT/ shots, shouldn't it behoove you to provide PICTURES of the problem at hand?!??

How do you expect people here on the forums to assist and investigate the problem without images?!?? If we as a FORUM then ask you to provide pics, it's NOT because we don't believe you, it's because we want to help, so that LAST think I would expect is if an offer of help is provided, that very LAST thing that the person who is extended his/her help, he/she would expect is a nasty reply, non reply or worst yet, a question asking why is it needed?!???

Really?!??? Can you imagine going into a doctor's office and reporting a discomfort in your chest but not let the doctor examine you?!?? Or better yet, EXPECT the doctor through some miracle diagnose/cure the discomfort without actually seeing you in person?!??

I've been a member of this forum since the introduction of the A100 back around 2006 and have owned most of the Sony bodies, including A700, A33, A900, but some of the attitudes of these threads "help me with my camera..." are just off the hook...

Moderators on this forum (especially, this one), should monitor the threads so that it is a mandatory requirement that PICS of the anomally be supplied when starting these posts. Since DPReview now offers FREE hosting of images, there should no longer be an excuse for NOT posting images...

Ok - RANT now officially off, I'm sorry, I REALLY needed to get this off my chest!!!!!!

-- hide signature --

-Alex

From the minds of Minolta to the imagination of Sony, Alpha, like no other.

http://www.pbase.com/lonewolf69

Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Sony SLT-A33
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow