Started Aug 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Barney Hamilton
Forum MemberPosts: 59Gear list
Like?
1DX & my kids
Aug 4, 2012

I picked up my new 1DX about a fortnight or so ago; I love it - I had "only" a 1D Mark II before, so it's a huge step up for me (which, as others have pointed out, wouldn't only be delivered by the 1DX). But I've waited years and years to upgrade to a new 1D, and this is how the timing panned out.

For those interested, here is a small gallery of outdoor shots of my kids aged 9 and 7 - some stationary, some using the terrific (to me at least) AI servo auto focus. Not attempting to say they are great shots or that they show the camera off to full ability. Am just sharing - so please don't rip into them

http://barneyhamilton.smugmug.com/Children/Summerkids/

The exif data is available in the rollover pop-out "i" option if you want to see ISO etc details. They've all been processed from RAW in Aperture, then exported as JPEGs into smugmug. No sharpening applied in Aperture - only what smugmug does automatically. Original file size versions have been uploaded.

As I say, made available purely for interest, not to start a "not very impressed" set of responses :))

Barney

-- hide signature --

Barney Hamilton
Canon 1DX

Barney Hamilton's gear list:Barney Hamilton's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark II Canon EOS-1D X Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Canon EF 135mm f/2.0L USM Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM +4 more
Canon EOS-1D Canon EOS-1D Mark II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow