FREE 2-Yr SONY Accidental Damages RX100 -- NO BRAINER!!!

Started Aug 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
H2F
H2F
Forum MemberPosts: 78
Like?
FREE 2-Yr SONY Accidental Damages RX100 -- NO BRAINER!!!
Aug 3, 2012

Thanks to 93tracker's post here:
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1009&thread=42159691

I bought my RX100 from Sony Store in Menlo Park Mall, NJ on July 13th, and just called them today with my receipt number to have the 2-years Accidental SONY Warranty applied FREE!! I didn't even need to mention the actual code -- though initially they said it could not be applied over-the-phone & I would need to go back to the store. But I managed to persuade the manager that since the same deal applies to those who purchased from Sonystore online, then obviously Sony allows redemption of the code without the need to actually inspect the camera & original receipt!

Imho this is just about the sweetest icing-on-the-cake from Sony that would allow me to enjoy my RX100 just that much more for the next TWO YEARS (THANKS SONY!!!!) and everyone of you who owns an RX100 should really immediately take advantage of this deal before it expires!

Please note this is not JUST the extended warranty, but the much MORE valuable coverage against ACCIDENTAL DAMAGES -- FREE!!!! (Code RX100ESP -- Thanks again 93tracker! ;)).

Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow