Started Aug 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
TomJ
Senior MemberPosts: 1,778Gear list
Like?
Still liking the X10...a lot
Aug 3, 2012

Recently I returned from a vacation to my home state of Michigan and the X10 was my constant companion. I also took along a Canon 7D and some lenses for photographing wildlife, etc., but in the end most of my shots documenting the trip, visiting with family members, and doing general tourist-type snapshots were done with my trusty X10. It's one of the original models...no new sensor or anything. After editing my shots in LR 4 I am still loving the results that this little camera delivers. It really is, in my view, pretty close to the ideal travel camera. I'll let some examples speak for themselves. Shot in a wide variety of lighting conditions and all made with available light and Auto ISO set to 1600. Mostly in "P" mode with exposure compensation dialed in as needed. I'm a RAW shooter so most have been tweaked to my personal liking in LR 4.

Enjoy!

Tom

TomJ's gear list:TomJ's gear list
Canon PowerShot G11 Olympus Stylus Tough 8010 Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X100S Canon EOS-1Ds Mark II +19 more
Canon EOS 7D Fujifilm X10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow