Nikon V1

Started Aug 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
Jimmy jang Boo
Senior MemberPosts: 1,146Gear list
Like?
Re: Nikon V1
In reply to douglasa, Aug 3, 2012

douglasa wrote:

I like my V1 camera and the pictures are great but it's size is still bulky but not as bad as a reflex camera and has less weight, However you still cannot put it in your pocket and is still awkward to carry unless you have a Captain Kangaroo jacket, And the hot shoe is a bit of a kick in the teeth along with the megapixel count.

Looking at the price of this camera and the new models coming out I figgered I made a mistake buying it.

Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking this camera it has great performance but still hard to carry around, I still have a tendency to grab my Sony p/s instead when I go out.

My opinion ........Douglasa

douglasa wrote:

Hay sunshine this is my opinion...

I am impressed with this camera , I also am wondering if it is possible to take a bad Photo.

With all the cameras I have owned since 1964 this is got to be the cream of the crop.

I also haven't kept meny test shots because I'm playing around with it to get the feel and idea of the camera and design functionality.

What a fantastic camera , I own a Nikon D2h,D200,D3x ,P5000 and three other Sony p&s cameras.

This is going to be my main piece of hardware , I guess technology has done it's deed.

This camera won't brake your back carrying it around and comes with some great glass.

I bought a black V1 with a 10 to 30mm lens and a flash and I'm sure I will get a second White V1 to go with it.

This is my opinion and every one has there own.

I think I just ran out of words for this camera, I think you get the jest that I like this thing.

Thanks for listening..... Doug

The above was written on 11:48:32 PM, Sunday, May 13, 2012 (GMT)

Jimmy jang Boo's gear list:Jimmy jang Boo's gear list
Ricoh GR Nikon 1 V1
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow