Started Aug 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Mannypr
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,363Gear list
Like?
Keh deserves praise
Aug 2, 2012

Recently I bought a factory refurbished D300 camera from Keh . After checking it I noticed that the live view function was not working properly . I called Keh , explain the problem . They told me that it might take about six to seven weeks to get it operational and thus it was better for me to send it in for a full refund . I sent it back after having spent 30 dollars in postage dues .

I emailed Dan at Keh about the extra money I had to spend sending it back (they had previously offered to send fedex to pick it up but upon investigating , Dan found out that they don't offer that service down here in Puerto Rico). The next day I checked my paypal account and a full refund had been made plus the shipping expense I had incurred . He offerd me a replacement D300 which I did not buy as I got a better offer from someone else .

I feel obligated to write this piece in order to let people know about their excellent costumer service . They always made me feel that they were all about giving the costumer what they needed and not what they wanted to sell .

On the D300 all I can is that say now I understand why the D300 has survived the test of time and has stand well to newer models which have been coming out on the market many years after it has been introduced . Anyone who is not considering the D300 just because it is a supposedly outdated is doing himself a disservice.

Mannypr's gear list:Mannypr's gear list
Canon PowerShot A640 Nikon D90 Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G II Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR +8 more
Nikon D300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow