Started Aug 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
harvy3317
Forum MemberPosts: 96Gear list
Like?
Buying a super wide angle lens for my 5D Mark lll
Aug 1, 2012

Hi everyone I am searching for a good, clean, reliable and nice super wide angle lens for my 5d Mark lll. Canon does not carry a super wide angle lens and I am in search for one.

So if everyone could please tell me what super wide angle lens they prefer or have thought of please. If you happen to own the super wide angle lens you are recommending to me if you could please explain your expierence with the lens and if you could please tell me why you chose the lens you have bought. If you have not purchased and are recommending a lens could you please tell me why you are recommending this lens and what about this lens draws your attention and have you ever used the lens at all.

Thank you everyone.

harvy3317's gear list:harvy3317's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM
Canon EOS 5D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow