Daypack - Alternatives to Lowepro ComouDay Photo 250?

Started Aug 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
Graham Chile
New MemberPosts: 5Gear list
Like?
Re: Daypack - Alternatives to Lowepro ComouDay Photo 250?
In reply to Harold66, Aug 1, 2012

By fast access, I mean I would like to be able to take out the camera with attached lens within a few seconds and more importantly without having to take the bag off and put it down to open up the camera compartment, normally this would require a side access, such as found in sling bags. I don´t like to walk around busy towns with my camera around my neck.

Currently I use a small material backpack with the camera inside in a zoom case, I swing the bag round onto my chest and open the top to remove the camera. Now I´ve moved to a DSLR from a bridge the bag is a little too small and uncomfortable with the extra weight.

It looks as if you would have to put the KATA dr 467 down turn it round and open the bottom camera compartment, otherwise it would have been my first choice.

Graham Chile's gear list:Graham Chile's gear list
Nikon D5100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Micro Nikkor 40mm F2.8 Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow