Ansel Adams Challenge

Started Jul 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
mschf
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,236Gear list
Like?
Good God!!!
In reply to MouraPhoto, Aug 1, 2012

We're in agreement for a change

Just a note though about the co-hosts, yes I'm listed as one but up until now I have not had any sort of input on defining the challenges in this series. I'm still myself trying to wrap my head around it, whether it's meant to be tackled seriously or just loosely interpretated (but if it's the latter case, I personally wouldn't reference any names/philosophies)...

MouraPhoto wrote:

Hi Martin, thanks for your reply. I'm not attacking you, just asked you a few questions. But I can see they are uncomfortable questions for you, so I won't ask you any more. Just some kind advice, if all you want is to look at pretty pictures, then don't turn your challenges into academic exercises. Just look at all the controversy your challenges are creating... I don't think there's that much fun involved for a lot of people.

Oh and one last thing, you and your co-hosts should decide if the idea is to mimick someone's style or not, because you're ending out mixed messages here.

Hope you have a nice day!

-- hide signature --

~ Martin

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow