The fanboy club

Started Jul 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
cyainparadise
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,577
Like?
theswede, I've noticed...
In reply to theswede, Aug 1, 2012

by looking at your profile, that you have been a member of Dpreview since June 1, 2002. In the many years you've been posting on the various forums (there was about a five year period from 2006 -2011, where you stopped posting), you have posted 2,850+ times.

However, in all the years that you have been posting, you have only started 1 thread. All of the other posts have been replies to other posters. I haven't read all of your posts, but it appears from a number of your many replies, that you mainly do so to argue with others. In other words, to troll.

I have asked you to post proof of your claims , but you have yet to do so. Is it because you can't find proof? Or, is it because you're trolling?

You have only started posting, almost exclusively on this forum in the past year. And, I find it amazing that with 2,850+ posts, you have only started one thread, which I could not find, even though I scanned all of your post's subject line (can you post a link to the thread you started?) Are you unable to start a thread that would begin a discussion that the posters to this forum would enjoy?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow