Started Aug 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Trevor Carpenter
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,291
Like?
Stepping backward from an E620
Aug 1, 2012

Following the could you replace a Nikon D200 with an E620 thread, can I ask the question in reverse. I’m often looking at the second hand kit in my London Cameras window and if you go back two generations you can pick up some serious kit for sub £500. As I can’t see a visible route forward for me with Olympus and starting afresh with a new brand and replacing all of my (admittedly low end) lenses is a very pricey option, perhaps I could start again by entering the second hand market. But the question is would going backwards mean that I actually realised that I was actually missing some attributes of my E620 apart from it’s portability and ergonomics which is like a perfect fit for me.

Before anybody pipes in, this is hypothetical, I'm not planing on going anywhere in the short term, I just like being able to see the road in front of me.
--

My Galleries are at
http://picasaweb.google.com/trevorfcarpenter

Nikon D200 Olympus E-620
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow