D600 fps?

Started Aug 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
Fred Briggs
Contributing MemberPosts: 997Gear list
Like?
Re: Liking the strangely appropriate typos in this thread!
In reply to Josh152, Aug 1, 2012

Josh152 wrote:

Then we have Fred with a spelling mistake. Fyi it is Hobbyist according to my spell check. Then again it didn't do to well with definitely lol.

Yes you're right. I blame chipmaster for getting it wrong twice - I quoted the first and copied the second!

Personally I don't see anything wrong with someone wanting the best equipment. If the hobbyists who are the ones driving the profits only bought the equipment they strictly needed it would collapse the photography industry overnight lol.

Besides half the fun of a hobby is the gear.

Yes - it was just a tongue in cheek comment. I'm the first to admit that the quality of my gear collection greatly exceeds that of my photography!

Like many here I enjoy the process of reseaching the gear and then looking for the best new or secondhand deal in order to get the best possible bang for my buck (or UK pound actually).

Fred

Fred Briggs's gear list:Fred Briggs's gear list
Sony Alpha 7 Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Sony FE 24-70mm F4 OSS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow