ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Carerra
Regular MemberPosts: 158Gear list
Like?
1DS 3 losing focus during One Shot lock
Aug 1, 2012

Hello All,

and sorry to bother you all with such old problems now you are enjoying all your new latest models I have a question, I recently bought a 1DS 3 that I am extremely happy about, apart from a small problem, I noticed that when I am using the centre point AF, and one One Shot, the camera will sometimes, lose the lock of focus even though I am holding the trigger down, so I would focas on something, then recompose and the camera would then focas on the middle of where I have just composed too, even though my trigger had remained the same, this does not happen all the time, its like the camera was telling me that it wasnt happy with where it was focussed and then redid it, but by the time that happened I had moved, I rand Canon repair and they said, are you sure your not in AI Servo and I am sure, they said its £150 to get a full service,

Have any of you ever heard of this problem do you think there is some setting I have that is doing this?
Thanks for your help, once I get this sorted I will be extremely happy

Louis

-- hide signature --
Canon EOS-1Ds
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow