Good choice?

Started Jul 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
Ray Maines
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,284Gear list
Like?
Good Luck To You
In reply to jcfalco, Aug 1, 2012

Indeed, good luck to you although I don't think you'll need it. New cameras all take great pictures if you learn to use the equipment properly, and if the Canon feels good in your hand you're all set.

And FWIW: The Betamax was a great video system, just as the a57 is a great camera. Sony is fully capable of screwing up this whole photography thing just as they did with the Betamax and a few other of their innovative devices, but that's for a different discussion.

jcfalco wrote:

After about a month of using the sony a57 i returned it and purchased the canon t4i. So far, so good. the sony took great pictures, it just did not feel right in my hand. I also thought about betamax every time i looked at it. hard to drop close to a thousand dollars and have that feeling all the time. Hope i made a good choice. Wish me luck.

-- hide signature --

Buy books, not gear.
Tacoma, Washington, USA

Ray Maines's gear list:Ray Maines's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Sony DT 16-80mm F3.5-4.5 ZA Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow