OM-D UniWB

Started Apr 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
Vlad S
Senior MemberPosts: 3,073Gear list
Like?
Re: Thank you
In reply to gollywop, Aug 1, 2012

gollywop wrote:

Vlad, I hate to say it this way, but did you ever think of doing so for yourself? After all, it is you who want to be convinced, and the only one who can really do that is yourself.

There are two considerations:

1. I have a lot on my plate, and if there is readily available information, then I would prefer to use that, then spend my time on testing.

2. I would like to know how E-M5 does it with UniWB, since it has so much more DR. Unfortunately, I do not have that camera, and will not have it for quite a while. In the past, I had good results with Minolta Dimage7, and nothing to speak of with Panasonic G1. On those cameras it was also easy to set UniWB by setting custom WB with oversaturated sensor. My current G3 will not do that - it says the image is too bright for WB, so I will have to do it the long way.

Vlad

Vlad S's gear list:Vlad S's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Wow!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow