My X10 fails me yet AGAIN.

Started Jul 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: My X10 fails me yet AGAIN.--Hi RM
In reply to Gary N W, Aug 1, 2012

Gary N W wrote:

Truthfully I totally understand where you are coming from. Seems logical that the settings in the X10 should be similar or exactly the same as in the X100. Mostly I am sorry you missed this fine image. Secondly I do not believe you deserve all the @rapola you are getting from folks in this thread that just are plain ole mean.

No worries Gary. The @rapola as you put it, comes from people with very simple minds. Such bilge is incapable of doing anything whatsoever to me. It must satisfy and enrich their empty lives so some good comes out of it. Because I dare have an opinion that is independent of the fan boys, I attract a lot of this. The simpletons have not yet learned that I go my own way and that their rabid attacks will not in the slightest change me firm belief that every view should be heard.

rattymouse's gear list:rattymouse's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F10 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F20 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow