Started Jul 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
IRIS_D
New MemberPosts: 22
Like?
Newbie, needs help with closeups
Jul 31, 2012

I have a D90 which I purchased via amazon thru a seperate vendor (meaning not amazon affiliated) and am happy with my camera. But the only thing different with my camera is that I have a Tamron AF Aspherical 28 - 80 lens instead of the original lens that comes with the D90. So my first dilemna is --- Everytime I try to take a closeup pic in auto the camera seems to lock up, seemingly not letting me take my closeup pic. (I'm a newbie maybe I'm not doing this right lol ). My second dilemna is how do I take continuous pics when I would like to (in continuous I mean several pics of one scene one after the other so I get several variations). Do I need a seperate lens for what I am asking? I ask on here and don't refer to my manual because I recently moved and have looked everywhere for it and it looks like it was thrown out with most of my other boxes of books that are missing. Thanks any help would be gladly appreciated.

Iris

Nikon D90
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow