Started Jul 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mpjohans
Junior MemberPosts: 46
Like?
650D/T4i with Tamron 70-300mm VC
Jul 31, 2012

Just put in my order for the EOS 650D at amazon.de, as they had the best price I've found in Europe (from what I consider a reliable reseller), 786 € w/ the 18-55 kit lens. Can't wait to get my hands on my first dSLR :- )

I want a bit more reach, however, and am almost sure that I'll get the Tamron 70-300mm 4-5.6 Di SP VC USD to go along with the 650D. From reviews I've read for it in connection with the older 600D, it seems like a great and affordable combination for a beginner like me.

Didn't find anything on the combination of 650D+Tamron, though, and now it started bothering me to the point of asking the experts: Is there any reason to think that the Tamron wouldn't perform as well on the 650D as on the 600D? Grateful for any comments, even if they're simple reassurements!

Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5) Canon EOS 650D (EOS Rebel T4i / EOS Kiss X6i)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow