Started Jul 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bugsnest
Forum MemberPosts: 78
Like?
My camera kit was stolen. Please help! :(
Jul 30, 2012

I am posting this with very little glimmer of hope...

About 2 months ago, my camera kit which included a 60D body, 3 lenses (including the 70 200 L and the 15-85 EFS), flash, portable hard drive, card readers, SD cards etc. was stolen from my car. We were in the middle of hectic activity including an up-coming vacation and realized only after we got back that our camera kit has gone missing. I had not taken it with me on vacation and know for a fact that our home was not broken into so as we try to to back-track events leading up to the day we last used our camera, we are certain it was stolen!

My reason for posting this here is to ask if a 60D camera or any of the lenses stated above have any way of being "tracked"? I realize this is perhaps a really dumb question but I have lost something I have held on to dearly for close to 2 years and it just pains me endless to know I am not going to have it back.

I have not registered a complain with the police yet and before doing that wanted to see if anyone had a similar experience and if so, what did you do?

Canon EOS 60D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow