More Useless Q Part III

Started Jul 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
Raist3d
Forum ProPosts: 32,904Gear list
Like?
Re: Pentax Q da street life - black and whites...
In reply to jgoring, Jul 30, 2012

Just read this.. :-\ !

jgoring wrote:

I wonder how many Qs this thread has sold?!? I purchased mine just now through Adorama (who have a pretty good deal - $400 with nice leather case included).

Thanks. Just to remind of the obvious - it will be your work and not the Q's. Part of what I simply want to show is the Q has enough canvas of light to allow someone to do things.

And being a serious LBA member, I would go out and spend almost as much again for a 20mm wide angle prime, and the above mentioned f1 portraight lense. I believe there is an f1 25mm prime being offered by a well regarded Japanese custom fabricator for about $650 a pop.

I really hope Pentax is listening. I left the Pentax guys two photos. I got the impression unfortunately not all of them were as enthusiastic as I was with the Q. I wish I could see Pentax Japan face to face. Maybe time to send them a letter with a portfolio.

I guess I'll be hanging on to my stD body a while longer.

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- "You are taking life too seriously if it bugs you in some way that a guy quotes himself in the .sig quote" - Ricardo

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow