Alaska Inside Passage

Started Jul 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
brcnhouston
New MemberPosts: 15Gear list
Like?
Re: Alaska Inside Passage (back with photos)
In reply to brcnhouston, Jul 30, 2012

Beautiful trip. Two days of blue skies, four with partly cloudy, and the rest going from heavy clouds to lightly raining. From what I have read thats pretty good weather. Good wild life sightings, as everyone says take your longest lens, I wish I had longer when in Denali.

I wasnt able to take a laptop, so, I am in the process of reviewing twelve days of click happy shooting. I am posting two photos taken in College Fjord, and one from Denali. After I look at all of em, I hope to find a few worthy of posting.

Im new to this, these are my first posts, C&C welcome, also any advice on how to compress a RAW down and still keep a good looking photo to upload. Ive searched through DPReview articles on the subject, and havent been happy with 72dpi and less than 900 pixel wide shots.

brcnhouston's gear list:brcnhouston's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8 DX
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow