Do you even know about these competitors in your market?

Started Jul 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
Biggs23
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,497Gear list
Like?
Re: Do you even know about these competitors in your market?
In reply to PenguinPhotoCo, Jul 30, 2012

PenguinPhotoCo wrote:

a few other competitors..

http://www.bellapictures

the are THE rec vendor for a couple of national hotel chains. So brides WILL get their info before yours as 99% book a venue before the photog.

They aren't in my area. (As an aside, why are you posting direct links? Trying to help their SEO even more?)

http://www.davidsbridal

I've never met a bride that didn't have her dress before talking with me. And I'd say here 75% of my brides have a davids' dress and the other 25% probably have shopped there. Again, i'm not first, or perhaps even third, to give my wedding info to them.

Interesting. I would say that less than half and more like 25% of brides have their dress before meeting with me. The vast majority of the time I'm stop number 2 on their booking chart. First the venue, then me.

this outfit is copying how bella does it
http://www.weddingbug
Don't like that city? Add YOUR city to the google...they are a national 'chain'.

This one is new to me today...so yeah, competition is popping up all the time.

Also not present around me.

 Biggs23's gear list:Biggs23's gear list
Nikon D4 Nikon D800 Nikon Df Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow