SkyDreamer
Regular MemberPosts: 265
Like?
Re: D800 focus issues
In reply to Alejandro Daz del Ro Fery, Jul 30, 2012

Alejandro Daz del Ro Fery wrote:

tvnewsbadge wrote:

SkyDreamer wrote:

I'm holding my purchase until the situation will be clear. It's really an appealing camera, but I have no time to deal with a defective sample, and one costing 3000 € / USD.

In that case you best go for Canon. There's so much confusion with this issue that even after the "problem" has been resolved folks are still going to be complaining and it will be a hot topic on the internet for years to come.

As far as the opinions of various reviewers, I'd like to see them based on something solid which apparently they are not.

Hogan in fact, is selling a manual for the camera, which begs the question, "how come he does that if he can't recommend it???"

Money=money+money+money ... ???

-- hide signature --

Un saludo.

From Nikon Rumors:

Nikon is close to sending a repair advisory about the D800 left focusing issue. It is a quick fix in the repair center but they are monitoring the amount of cases reported through the European Support Office. Well worth contacting Nikon if your camera has this problem. There have been plenty of reports already sent to the support center, but they have to hit a certain percentage of the total bodies produced in order for Nikon to announce a repair advisory.

Read more on NikonRumors.com: http://nikonrumors.com/#ixzz226AONTzs

The "quick fix" is not working for a number of customers, thou.

Cheers!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow