Started Jul 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
papillon_65
Forum ProPosts: 17,303Gear list
Like?
Panasonic lenses - great job.
Jul 29, 2012

I'm neither in or out of either the Panasonic or Olympus camp, it's all m4/3's and it all works for me, I own bodies and lenses from both. There seems to be a lot of debate on lenses at the moment but one thing I must say is that I have been impressed with the fit and finish of all the Panasonic lenses I've bought and owned, every one. From the tiny 14mm through to the 12-35mm and 100-300mm, they are all very well made, robust and reliable. Considering Panasonic are relative newcomers to the photography business I think they're doing a great job on lens quality and every one of my Panny lenses has been worth the money. The overall IQ has also impressed me, great performers, everyone I've owned. Great job Panasonic, keep it coming. I guess this makes me a Panasonic "fanboy" now. If appreciating good quality equipment is the qualifier then guilty as charged ;).
--
Any problem on earth can be solved by a well aimed Pomegranate...
Tony
http://the-random-photographer.blogspot.com/

papillon_65's gear list:papillon_65's gear list
Sigma DP1 Merrill Sigma DP2 Merrill Fujifilm XF1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +2 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow