sony RX100 vs NX200 Samsung

Started Jul 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
swhs
Forum MemberPosts: 98
Like?
Re: sony RX100 vs NX200 Samsung
In reply to fanfong, Jul 28, 2012

fanfong wrote:

This is an example of an armchair, internet forum photographer.

Aha, let's see who is the armchair internet forum photographer:

If you can't shoot on 28mm instead of 24, then you're the problem. You're holding too firm to spec sheets, not what something actually is.

Sure, and you can apply the same reasoning to say 32mm instead of 28 mm, 36mm instead of 32 mm, ad infinitum. So you actually imply that whatever this number is, it doesn't matter at all, in whatever situation.

Could you please get lost here and annoy the nutters in the Canon and fujifilm forums? Then your posts would be actually interesting, and useful!

I'd rather shoot on a higher quality 28 or 35 than a lower quality, distortion-prone 24. Plus there is a difference between 24 and 28, but that's not something that is as apparent as one who doesn't actually shoot thinks.

targut wrote:

I am not tempted. No way. I will never go with a compact that starts with 28mm at the wide end. I could think about EX2, but never about RX100.

However, I avoid shooting in darkness, it can be dangerous. NX system guarantees better image quality at normal shooting conditions with enough light, why should I think about any compacts?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow