Started Jul 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
Stilograph
Regular MemberPosts: 279
Like?
Re: LIFE: it's not brain surgery.
In reply to Phileas Fogg, Jul 28, 2012

My take?

I did a wedding today, the process was as follows:

(email) Hey! I saw your pictures and wanted to know if you are available on 28.7?

(email) Me: Yes madam, I am. Tell me what, where and when. I will be there, and I thank you for giving me an opportunity to cover your special day. Please notify me of any special requests, lists of the wanted family portraits and themes you want to incorporate in images.

(email) Sure, here is the list. You can figure out the portraits and the rest yourself.

It was a fine event, and we took some beautiful images. They actually wanted to pay in advance, which I am kind of against, but then, whatever.

Worst I had is propably that a client didn't like some of my processing, and asked somewhat concerned if all images would look like that. Needless to say, the reaction I had was something between "Shes adorable" to "Wait, what?".

Should someone interview me I would propably run to the hills. I don't really like to work with really high maintenance clients, except when they really pay for the high maintenance. I do have 1 of those, however, and it has been a very fruitful relationship.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow