Started Jul 28, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
wylun
Regular MemberPosts: 219Gear list
Like?
HUGE SALE, Canon 60D, Sigma 17-70os, Tamron 70-300mm VC
Jul 28, 2012

Hey guys, trying to move from Canon DSLR to Olympus Pen~ so trying to get rid of my equipment to buy new!

-Canon 60d- w/ EP-EX15 modified (no magnification)

Body is basically 9.5-10. At this moment (and probably will stand) has 4,911 shutter count. Body is in great condition and barely if any, has no wear on it at all. Barely been using it lately as I have my iphone and olympus pen. Comes with original box and two manuals, Camera strap, usb cable, and tv port cable. EP-EX15 viewfinder extender is geat, helps create space from face/nose to the LCD screen.. Modified it and took out the magnification glass out of it as I did not like the view.
Price - $670 Shipped

-Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4 HSM OS-

Body 9.5-10, Glass 10/10. Only had this lens for about 2 months. Really great lens, with decent macro and very nice saturated shots. Original box and all lens caps, covers and hood.
Price - $360 Shipped

-Tamron 70-300mm USD VC-

Body 9.5-10. Glass 10/10 Great lens, had it since around December however barely used it. Just bought it because I wanted a tele lens. Comes with original box, but serial number is cut out. Comes with all caps, covers and hood.
Price - $290 Shipped

-Sunpak PZ42x Flash for Canon-

9/10. Great flash, had a lot of great picture results with this flash. Body is in great condition except there are two scratches on the battery cover. Comes with diffuser.
Price - $80 Shipped

I never sold anything on this site before, however I have done sales on Photography on the net, and you can look me up in the Marketplace here, "wyluncustoms" http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28608
also on ebay as "wylun_customs"

• Shipping is including w/ in price (United States), international please ask for updated shipping price.

• PM me for buying, questions.

• PAYMENT PAYPAL, final prices are regular paypal check out.. if you want to bring the price down, then paypal gift would be appreciated.

wylun's gear list:wylun's gear list
Canon PowerShot G16
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: nyc, United States

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow