FZ200. How Many FZ150 Users will upgrade?

Started Jul 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
natattack
Regular MemberPosts: 437Gear list
Like?
Re: Oh so very tempting.
In reply to jesjose, Jul 28, 2012

I'm a canon user too, but have steered clear of bridge cameras since the Canon S2 IS. I currently own a 5d mk2, 50D, G10, olympus e-620, and have dabbled in the pens here and there.

The FZ200 is the first bridge cam to make me reconsider bridge cameras. I hear your points regarding the perceptibly 'slight' advantages of the F/2.8 lens & shooting at lower ISO's and faster shutter speeds- but to me , with this kind of camera those advantages are amplified because of the tiny sensor. Its really great to see newer cams like this handling noise better than ever, but I still would hesitate to use higher ISO's over shallow DOF , if there was the option.

I'm looking forward to reviews and the next model as well- I agree with your first post- its an amazing accomplishment to fit an constant F/2.8 lens into a modern bridge camcorder. Hopefully this will set a new benchmark.

natattack's gear list:natattack's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Canon EOS 70D Olympus OM-D E-M10 Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YesNew
Yes!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow