HP Envy 15 - does this sound like a good Photoshop Machine for travel?

Started Jul 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
bellflier
New MemberPosts: 23
Like?
Re: HP Envy 15 - does this sound like a good Photoshop Machine for travel?
In reply to kelpdiver, Jul 27, 2012

I think the Asus Zenbook Prime had a smaller screen, didn't it? I need at least 15 inches. Would love smaller and lighter, but it will be hard on my eyes to work on even that. I looked at the Asus website and couldn't find one that seemed to fit what I need.

The Lenova W series (15") is really pricey. Sounds like a good screen. Don't know if the keyboard will be the same as the Ideapad. I think it is also even heavier than the Envy! More like a desktop replacement.

I have the money saved for a good laptop, but can't afford to make a mistake and buy one that I'll be miserable working on.

At home I have 2 Nec Multisync 2690WUXi to work on. Both getting long in the tooth. I'm hoping to replace one next Christmas and start taking the other with me in the motor home to use with the laptop. Won't help when I'm trying to work off my lap though. If I could wait until then it would be great, but have nothing to use in the meantime.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow